Yoga for high blood pressure
The yoga asana given in this DVD are safe and very effective. Yoga helps to control high blood pressure naturally. People take different medications to control high blood pressure. The drugs taken to control high blood pressure produce many side effects. Yoga helps to enhance the flow of blood in the body. Yoga also increases the strength of the muscles and boosts up energy to live healthy life. Yoga for high blood pressure is a natural therapy and there are no side effects. Anyone suffering from high blood pressure can do yoga to control high blood pressure. People suffering from high blood pressure can do yoga in the morning as well as in the evening to manage high blood pressure naturally.
Benefits of yoga DVD for high BP
Yoga DVD for high BP has many benefits. This DVD is useful for the people who suffer from high blood pressure. It can help them to control their blood pressure naturally. Yoga and home solutions given in this DVD are natural and safe methods of controlling high blood pressure. Important benefits of this yoga DVD are:
- It consists of yoga asana, home solutions and other natural ways of controlling high blood pressure.
- It gives you a safe way of regulating the flow of blood in your body.
- It consists of yoga for high blood pressure that is easy to perform and can be done on a regular basis to control blood pressure.
- There is no need to go out of the home and yoga can be done at home.
- You can find out a suitable time to do yoga at home for managing your high blood pressure.
- It not only helps in managing the blood pressure but also helps in increasing energy.
- It helps in the optimum functioning of your heart and regulates the blood flow through the body.
Yoga asana to control high blood pressure
Different yoga asana that help in controlling high blood pressure are:
- Sukhasana: This is the best pose to control high blood pressure. You have to sit in the pose of meditation. It increases the blood flow and also helps to control metabolic activities.
- Cat pose: This is also a natural yoga asana that regulates the blood flow. It also helps in increasing the oxygen capacity of your lungs and controls blood pressure naturally.
- Shoulder Stretches: This helps in getting relief from mental stress. It provides quick relief from stress and tension. It also helps in stimulating proper sleep.
- Half spinal twist: It increases the strength of spine and helps to regulate the functioning of heart. It also helps in controlling your blood pressure naturally by increasing the flow of blood in the body parts.
- Wind relieving pose: This pose helps to get rid of excessive gas from the body. It is a wonderful pose to regulate the function of your digestive system. It helps in controlling blood pressure by releasing gas.
How to control high blood pressure naturally?
Read here to know how to control high blood pressure naturally. You can also regular your blood pressure by taking home solutions. There are many herbs available in your home that may be taken to control blood pressure. You can also make some changes in your diet and living habits to reduce blood pressure to the normal. Important home solutions are:
- Garlic is believed to be a wonderful home solution for reducing blood pressure. You can eat one or two garlic cloves daily in the morning and can drink a glass of water.
- Reduce salt intake to reduce blood pressure. Salt increases the blood pressure and can harm the function of other organs in the body.
- It is important to drink more water as it acts as a detoxicant that can remove the toxins from the blood.
- Avoid alcohol drinking and tobacco smoking. This can cause harmful effects on the flow of blood in the body and can lead to high blood pressure.
- Take one bottle gourd and extract its juice. Drink this juice daily in the morning to reduce high blood pressure.
- Exercise also helps to regulate the function of heart and also improve the blood flow in the body. Mild to moderate exercise is necessary for regulating blood pressure.
- People with high blood pressure should avoid taking fried food. They should eat simple and easily digested food for regulating blood pressure.
- Coconut water is also a good home solution to reduce blood pressure. Drink a glass of coconut water daily to reduce high blood pressure.