Trichup henna hair dye is a natural henna powder that is made of natural herbs. It is a wonderful solution for the people who want to dye their hair naturally. Trichup henna for hair coloring at home is a unique solution for the people who do not get time to visit a salon. It gives good results. It is made of natural herbs and there are no side effects of using this hair henna hair dye. It is wonderful herbal henna that gives natural color to your hair. It makes your hair smooth and silky. It nourishes your hair naturally and also helps in repairing the damaged follicles. It can also be used for making designs on hands.
Benefits of Trichup henna hair dye
Trichup henna hair dye is a combination of natural herbs that helps to restore the normal hair color. It is made of natural products and helps to give natural color to your hair. You can try henna for hair coloring at home. It is free from any harmful chemicals and gives a wonderful natural color to your hair. Other benefits of Trichup henna hair dye are:
- It is safe and effective and can be used regularly for hair pigmentation.
- It is made of natural herbs that are absolutely safe and produces no side effects.
- It conditions your hair and makes your hair soft and silky.
- It can also be used on skin to make beautiful designs on your hands.
- It is a wonderful natural solution that makes your hair look beautiful.
- It is suited to all hair types. It is free from ammonia and is made of natural herbs only.
- It helps to increase the strength and shine of your hair.
- It makes your hair healthy and gives natural luster to your hair.
Directions for use
Soak Trichup henna hair dye for three to four hours in water and make paste. Apply it all over your head and leave it for 3-4 hours. Rinse thoroughly with water. If you want to add lemon juice or curd to the henna, you can try as it helps to enhance the properties of the henna.
Tips for using henna for hair coloring at home
A few tips are given here for using henna for hair coloring at home. The tips given here will help you to get the best results:
- Avoid making your hair too dark. It is better to make your hair shade lighter. Don’t use too light shade. It should match with your skin tone.
- It is important to color your hair from the roots. Apply the henna to the roots so that it is absorbed in a better way. If you need to apply the henna to the hair roots, then stick to the roots. There is no need to coat all the hair on your head. Overtime, your hair will get darker and darker and it will cause uneven appearance of your hair.
- If you have more gray hair, you have to spend more time. Apply henna hair dye evenly on your hair and cover the hair throughout your head.