HiOra toothpaste is a herbal toothpaste that helps to reduce gum bleeding. It is an excellent toothpaste to reduce gingival infection. It may be used regularly as it improves gum health. It is made up of excellent natural herbs that prevent recurrent gingivitis or gum infection. The natural herbs have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing the inflammation of the gums. It quickly helps to stop the bleeding gums. It provides nutrients to the gums and helps to maintain healthy gums and teeth. It is an excellent toothpaste for the people of all age groups who suffer from different types of gum problems. It reduces gum infection naturally and there are no side effects of using this herbal toothpaste on a regular basis. It helps to maintain healthy gums and stops bleeding of the gums quickly.
Benefits of HiOra toothpaste
HiOra toothpaste is made from natural herbs that are safe for your oral health. The herbs found in this toothpaste are effective and gives quick relief from recurrent inflammation of the gums. Important benefits of this herbal toothpaste are:
- It helps to reduce gum bleeding without producing any side effects. It helps to give extra care for your gums and teeth.
- It also helps to reduce gingival infection. It is a very good natural product for gingivitis or inflammation of the gums.
- The natural herbs are known for their anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties and help to prevent from the inflammation of the teeth.
- It stops the growth of harmful microbes in your mouth and prevents from the infection.
- It helps to maintain the proper pH balance of your mouth and prevents the growth of microorganisms.
- It also prevents the deposition of plaque on your teeth. It improves gum health and helps in proper cleaning of the teeth and for maintaining healthy gums and teeth.
- The natural herb found in this toothpaste exhibit astringent action that reduces gum bleeding
- It also helps in reducing toothache and prevents the bad odor from the mouth.
- It is an excellent toothpaste for sensitive teeth as it is safe and does not produce any side effects.
- It helps your gums to fit tightly around teeth and prevent erosion of the enamel which prevents from sensitiveness of the teeth.
How to use?
You have to take toothpaste of peanut size on your toothbrush and rub it gently all around your teeth. Leave it for one or two seconds and rinse with water. It gives a refreshing feeling in the mouth.
How to reduce gingival infection at home?
You can also reduce gingival infection at home by using the home solutions. There are a large number of herbs that are available on your kitchen shelf and can be used for improving gum health. A few important home solutions that help to reduce gum bleeding are:
- Brush your teeth properly at least twice in a day. If possible, you can clean your mouth and teeth after each and every meal. This helps to clean your mouth and maintains good oral health.
- Clove is a useful home solution for all kinds of oral health problems. You can grind a few cloves to make powder. Use this powder to brush your teeth. It prevents from recurrent bacterial infections.
- Take one pinch of salt and add a few drops of mustard oil to form paste. Apply this paste on your gums and teeth daily and massage gently. It enhances the strength of your gums and helps to reduce gingival infection. It also improves gum health.
- Use a toothbrush with soft bristles. A toothbrush with hard bristles can cause injury to the gums and teeth.
- Flossing is an important technique for preventing inflammation of the gums. Floss your teeth at least once or twice in a week for proper cleaning of the gums.
- You can also use salt water for the natural prevention of gum infection. Salt water helps to kill the harmful germs and prevents the growth of bacteria. It also eases pain and removes food particles. It is also an excellent home solution of getting rid of bad breath. You can rinse your mouth two or three times in a day with salt water.
- Avoid eating sugary drinks and sweets at night. Rinse your mouth thoroughly if you happen to eat sweets or drink aerated drinks during the day.
- Use a natural and herbal toothpaste for cleansing of your gums and teeth. A natural toothpaste is made up of natural herbs and does not produce any side effects.
- Avoid alcohol drinking and tobacco smoking if you want to reduce gum infection. These substances can produce harmful effects on your gums and teeth.