How to prevent hair fall and increase hair growth?
Patanjali kesh kanti shikakai shampoo is an herbal shampoo for glow hair. This shampoo consists of the natural ingredients that make your hair smooth and shining. It is an excellent shampoo to give you a natural solution for hair fall. It consists of shikakai that provides nourishment to your hair and helps to prevent hair fall. It is a natural hair cleanser and makes your hair to shine naturally.
Benefits of Patanjali kesh kanti shikakai shampoo
Patanjali kesh kanti shikakai shampoo has several benefits that make it a wonderful natural solution for all kinds of hair problems. Important benefits of this herbal shampoo are:
- It helps in reducing hair fall and helps to enhance hair growth naturally.
- It also provides natural nutrients to your hair such as vitamin C that helps in the natural growth of your hair.
- It is an herbal shampoo for glow hair and makes your hair to glow naturally. It adds natural shine to your hair.
- It helps to make your hair long and strong and prevents hair fall by reducing the dandruff.
- It cleanses your scalp naturally and helps to remove all dirt and grin from the scalp to make your hair look clean and healthy.
- It may be used regularly to prevent hair fall and stimulate the growth of new hair.
- This herbal shampoo for glow hair provides natural care to your hair and helps to enhance hair growth without producing any side effects.
How to use?
It is quite easy to use. You have to apply about 5 ml on your wet hair and massage gently to form lather. Leave it for 5 minutes and rinse with water. You will feel that your hair become soft and shiny.
Causes of hair fall
.hair fall may occur due to a wide number of causes. It is important to identify the definite cause of the hair fall to get the best solution for hair fall. Important causes of hair fall are:
- Stress is one of the main causes of hair fall. Stress can cause hair fall in young individuals.
- Prolonged illness can also cause weakness in the body and can lead to hair fall.
- In some cases, hair fall becomes heredity and it may occur in people of the same family
- Diet is an important factor that plays a big role in causing hair fall. Poor nutrition or diet is also responsible for causing hair fall. A diet lacking in proper nutrients can also lead to hair fall.
- Excessive hair styling weakens the roots of the hair and can cause hair fall.
- Certain medications taken by the people produce a side effect and produce hair fall. Medications belonging to this group may include anti-depressants, cancer medications, etc.
Tips to prevent hair fall
People who experience excessive hair fall can also prevent hair fall by taking a few precautions. A few tips are given here that can prevent hair fall:
- It is important that you should wash your hair regularly. It helps to remove dirt and grin from the hair. You can use a natural hair cleanser to wash your hair.
- It is recommended not to use too warm water for hair wash. Warm water can cause damage to the hair roots and can lead to excessive hair fall. So, carefully select the right temperature of the water used for hair wash.
- Drink more water as it also prevents hair fall. Adequate drinking of water helps to keep your body well hydrated.
- Avoid tying your hair too tightly. Keep your hair loose as tying your hair tightly can cause extra pressure on your hair roots and can increase hair fall.
- It is important to eat a well balanced diet. Choose good food that is rich in essential nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, proteins, and carbohydrates.
- Avoid combing your hair when wet. When your hairs are wet, combing can produce uprooting your hair that can lead to premature hair fall.
- Avoid giving any hair treatment to your hair. Avoid ironing and excessive use of hair dryers. It weakens the roots and increases hair fall.