It also helps to get rid of the dentinal hypersensitivity. It helps in reducing the sensitivity of the teeth by providing proper nutrients to the teeth and gums. It helps in giving relief from tingling sensation and pain that may occur on account of the sensitive teeth. The natural herbs form a protective layer on your teeth and prevents from plaques and tooth decay. It consists of natural astringent that help to tighten gums. It makes your gums to fit properly around teeth and prevent from erosion of the enamel that is the real cause of dentinal hypersensitivity. It helps in reducing the pain in hypersensitive teeth by producing desensitizing effect on the nerves supplying your teeth.
Benefits of HiOra-K toothpaste
HiOra-K toothpaste is an herbal toothpaste that consists of natural herbs and helps in the management of sensitive teeth. Important benefits of this toothpaste are:
- It helps to inhibit pain in the sensitive teeth and gives quick relief from toothache.
- It is a very good product to tighten gums. It also helps in preventing dentinal hypersensitivity.
- It helps to get rid of bad odor from the mouth. It may be used on a regular basis to maintain good oral health.
- It helps to enhance the strength of the teeth and gums and prevents from recurrent bacterial and viral infection of mouth.
- The natural herbs in the toothpaste help to form a protective layer on your teeth that prevents tooth destruction.
- The herbs found in the toothpaste also help to prevent the growth of harmful germs. They are known for their anti-septic properties.
- It helps to eliminate the bacteria and forms an inhospitable environment in your mouth for the growth of harmful bacteria.
- It helps in proper cleaning of the teeth. It makes your teeth white and shiny.
- It also prevents from early tooth decay. It also prevents foul odor from the mouth and gives you a refreshing feeling throughout the day.
How to use?
Take a small amount of the toothpaste on your brush and use it to gently massage all around your teeth. It helps in reducing the pain and can be used twice in a day until you get relief from the symptoms.
How to get rid of sensitive teeth at home?
You can also get rid of sensitive teeth at home by using the herbs available in your kitchen. There are many natural ways by which you can tighten gums and reduce dentinal hypersensitivity. A few home solutions that can help in the management of sensitive teeth at your home are:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a useful home solution that is available in your kitchen. It is known for its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. The active compound found in turmeric is known as curcumin which helps in reducing the inflammation, plaque, pain, swelling and inflammation of the gums. You can mix the turmeric powder with mustard oil to make paste. Apply this paste on your teeth and massage slowly on your gums. It prevents recurrent inflammation of the gums and also helps in the management of sensitive teeth.
- Oil pulling is also a useful practice that helps in reducing dentinal hypersensitivity and tightens gums. Mix one tablespoon of sesame oil and coconut oil and put in your mouth. Swish it in your mouth for 10-15 minutes. Spit it out and rinse with warm water. You can do this every morning before brushing your teeth.
- Baking soda: It is also a popular home solution for preventing gum infection. It helps to neutralize the acid in your mouth and reduces tooth decay. You can add one fourth teaspoon of baking soda in warm water to make paste. Use this paste to massage slowly on your gums. Leave it for 2-3 minutes and rinse with water. You can use this method 2 or 3 times in a week to get relief.
- Lemon juice: Lemon is useful in preventing gingivitis. It is rich in vitamin C and helps to prevent bleeding from gums. Lemons also contain anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that prevent from recurrent skin infection. You can add lemon juice in a glass of warm water and can use this solution for mouth wash.
- Aloevera: Aloe Vera is also known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties. It helps in the prevention of gum infection naturally. It also prevents the formation of plaque. It provides relief from pain and inflammation of the teeth and gums. You can use the aloe Vera pulp for massaging on your gums. Leave it for 5 minutes and gargle with water.
- Guava leaves: Guava leaves give relief from toothache and gum disease. Guava leaves are known for anti-oxidant, anti-microbial and analgesic properties. It helps to reduce the formation of plaque and also prevents from recurrent inflammation.