Kids herbal toothpaste without chemical
This herbal toothpaste for baby tooth care is an excellent product to protect the teeth of your children from cavities and other tooth problems. It is a suitable toothpaste for the kids under 3 years. It helps to make their teeth white and shiny. It provides the nutrients to the teeth and help in the proper development of teeth. This natural toothpaste helps to cleanse the teeth naturally and protects them against recurrent bacterial infections. It also helps children to get rid of bad odor and gum problems. All the herbs in this kids herbal toothpaste without chemical protect them against the recurrent infection of teeth. This natural toothpaste helps to give refreshing feeling to the gums and mouth. It is a suitable toothpaste to cover the oral health needs of children. It makes the teeth strong and healthy.
Benefits of Patanjali Junior dental cream
Patanjali Junior dental cream is a baby herbal toothpaste under 3 year and is one of the best herbal toothpaste for baby tooth care. It protects the teeth of your children and does not produce any side effects. This natural toothpaste is free from any chemicals. Important benefits of Patanjali Junior dental cream are:
- It is a kids herbal toothpaste without chemical. It helps to fight against germs and helps to maintain oral hygiene.
- It is a useful baby herbal toothpaste under 3 year that helps to give relief from toothache and bleeding gums.
- It provides natural minerals for the proper growth of teeth. It helps to protect the teeth of children and helps to fight against germs.
- It also helps to give protection against spongy and bleeding gums in children.
- It is a herbal toothpaste for baby tooth care that gives protection from gingivitis. It helps to make the teeth strong and healthy.
- It consists of natural herbs that have anti-bacterial properties and help to protect the teeth against bacterial infection.
- It also helps to get rid of the bad odor from the mouth. It helps to give protection from pyorrhea.
How to use?
Children below 3 years of age should use this toothpaste under the supervision of their parents. They should take about a peanut size of toothpaste on their soft toothbrush and rub it gently all over the teeth. Rinse mouth thoroughly with water. Children should use this toothpaste two times in a day.
Ways to protect teeth
Parents can teach their children to take proper care of teeth and protect teeth from cavities and bacterial infections. A few ways are given here that can help children to protect the teeth of their children from recurrent infection of teeth:
- Advise your children to brush two times in a day: Parents should advise their children to brush their teeth at least two times in a day. It helps in keeping your teeth healthy and strong.
- Teach your children proper brushing: Parents should teach their children how to brush their teeth. They should tell them how to use their brush in all the directions. It helps to prevent formation of plaque and decaying of teeth.
- Avoid giving soft drinks: Parents should avoid giving soft drinks to their children as soft drinks contain acid that wears away the enamel of the teeth. This can lead to severe tooth decay. Enamel is a protective covering on the teeth. It prevents decaying of the teeth and also protects the teeth from harmful germs.
- Avoid giving sweets and chewing gums to your children: Parents should avoid giving too many sweets and chewing gums to the children. Excessive sugar or sweets can cause destruction of the teeth. It can cause decay of the enamel and can lead to the formation of cavities.
- Give milk: Milk is essential for the growth and development of teeth. Milk consists of calcium and phosphorus that helps in the proper growth of teeth. Therefore, children should drink more milk to get healthy teeth.
- Flossing: Teach your children to floss their teeth regularly. It helps in removing the toxins and the harmful germs from the teeth. Flossing also helps in the proper growth of the teeth.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Parents should take their children regularly to the dentist for regular checkup. It helps in the prevention of cavities and help in taking proper care of the teeth.