Best herbal shampoo for dry hair
Patanjali kesh kanti reetha shampoo is the best herbal shampoo for rough hair. It is the best herbal shampoo for dry hair. The natural ingredients of this shampoo make your hair soft and smooth. This reetha shampoo also helps to grow your hair naturally. It is made by using the natural ingredients and it may be used regularly to prevent hair fall. It is a natural solution for the different types of hair problems such as hair fall, dandruff, dryness of scalp, etc. It provides proper nutrients to the hair and helps your hair to grow naturally. It increases the strength of the roots of hair and makes your hair long and strong. This natural reetha shampoo has no adverse effects and it may be used by the people of all ages. It is the best natural solution for dry and rough hair. It makes your hair smooth and soft to touch. It also provides natural shine to your hair.
Benefits of Patanjali kesh kanti reetha shampoo
Patanjali kesh kanti reetha shampoo is very beneficial for dry and rough hair. It helps to make the hair smooth. It is the best herbal shampoo for rough hair. It provides nourishment to the hair roots. Important benefits of this shampoo are:
- It is an excellent shampoo for dandruff. It helps to prevent hair loss naturally.
- It also helps in the re-growth of hair by providing the natural nutrients to the hair.
- It cleanses the scalp thoroughly and removes the dust from the pores of the scalp. It also helps in increasing the blood circulation to the scalp.
- It helps in reducing the inflammation of the scalp and provides essential nutrients for the hair growth. It is the best herbal shampoo for dry hair.
- It will make your hair follicles active and help to keep your scalp clean.
- It increases the growth of hair and also helps in getting rid of irritation and itching of the scalp.
- It provides a thickening effect on your hair and helps in retaining the nutrients for the hair growth.
- It is an excellent natural treatment for alopecia, hair fall and thinning of hair.
- It is an herbal shampoo for rough hair and gives excellent results for the people with sensitive skin.
Causes of hair loss
Hair loss may result due to a number of different causes. A few causes of hair loss are:
- Stress: It is a common cause of hair loss. It may be temporary.
- In women hair loss may occur due to excessive use of contraceptive pills.
- Imbalance of the hormones can also lead to the loss of hair. Women may notice hair loss after the delivery due to hormonal imbalance.
- Improper diet is also an important cause as it can lead to the nutritional deficiencies that can cause hair fall. Deficiency of zinc is the main cause of hair loss.
- Excessive intake of spicy, fried, and oily food can reduce the absorption of the nutrients in the body which can lead to hair fall.
- Excessive intake of drugs and medicines such as anti-coagulants or chemotherapeutic drugs can also lead hair loss.
- Fungal infections can also cause itching of the scalp and hair fall.
Tips to prevent hair fall
You can also prevent hair fall by following the given tips:
- To prevent hair fall you have to keep your scalp clean. Rub lemon juice all over your scalp. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash with cold water. It helps to clean your scalp as well as helps to get rid of dandruff.
- Mix equal amounts of fresh lemon juice and amla juice and gently rub all over your scalp. Leave it for 10-15 minutes. It helps to prevent hair loss and also helps to enhance hair growth.
- Eat a well balanced diet to provide proper nutrients to the body. Proper nutrients are required for the proper growth of hair and to prevent hair fall.
- Increase the intake of polyunsaturated oils for dry hair. Natural oils help to increase the growth of hair.
- Amla is an excellent natural fruit that helps to nourish your hair and helps in hair growth. It also helps to prevent hair fall. You can boil fresh amla pieces in coconut oil and stain the oil. Use this oil to gently massage your scalp. It helps to make your hair black, and thick. It also provides natural shine to your hair.
- Take a few tea leaves and boil in water. Strain the mixture and use it to massage your hair. It is an excellent natural solution for your hair fall.