How to get rid of mouth ulcers?
But such products contain chemicals that may produce further side effects. HiOra-SG Gel is an herbal gel that helps to get rid of mouth ulcers naturally and does not produce any side effects. This herbal gel can also be used for getting rid of pain due to teething. It is a safe product and gives quick relief from denture irritation. The gel consists of natural herbs that are known for anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. The natural ingredients in the gel help to get rid of the mouth ulcers quickly. It also helps to prevent the recurrent inflammation of the mouth. It also helps to relive the teething pain quickly. This may be applied to get rid of denture irritation. All the herbs found in this gel are safe and natural.
Benefits of HiOra-SG Gel
HiOra-SG Gel is an ayurvedic formulation. It is made up of herbs that are found to be good for maintaining good oral health. The natural herbs help in healing mouth ulcers quickly and preventing the growth of micro-organisms. Important benefits of this natural product are:
- It is a useful gel for getting rid of mouth ulcers and cold sores.
- It helps to relive the pain due to teething. It is a safe product and can be applied on the children’s teeth.
- It is also a useful product for the people who have denture. If denture does not fit properly, it may cause irritation and this gel may be applied to get rid of denture irritation.
- The natural herbs help in reducing the inflammation and helps in quick healing.
- It helps to support the mucosal lining of your mouth and prevents from the recurrent inflammation.
- It may be used to rub on the gums for reducing the inflammation and getting rid of gingivitis.
How to use?
Take a small amount of the gel on the tip of your finger and gently apply it on the affected area. You can use it three or four times in a day to get quick relief.
Mouth ulcers may occur commonly. These are irritating and painful. There are different causes of the mouth ulcers. They may occur due to bad eating habits, hereditary factors, cheek bites, stress, and deficiency of vitamins, excessive acidity and constipation. You can get rid of the mouth ulcers by using the home solutions. There are many important home solutions that can give you quick relief from mouth ulcers and other oral problems.
Home solutions for mouth ulcers
You can use the following home solutions to get rid of pain due to teething and denture irritation. The home solutions given here are safe and do not produce any side effects.
- Take one teaspoon of crushed licorice root and put in two cups of water. Keep it for one or two hours. Use this solution as mouth rinse to heal the ulcers quickly.
- Take one teaspoon of honey and mix with one teaspoon of coconut oil. Use this mixture to gently rub over the mouth ulcers. You can use this two or three times in a day to get rid of denture irritation and mouth ulcers.
- Take two teaspoon of sea salt and mix with 3% hydrogen peroxide in a glass of warm water. Use this solution as a mouth rinse. Repeat this two times in a day. Do not swallow the solution.
- Take one teaspoon of coriander seeds and boil in one cup of water. Strain it and allow to cool. Use this as a mouth rinse two or three times in a day.
- Baking soda is a wonderful home solution to get rid of mouth ulcers. You can mix one teaspoon of baking soda with a small amount of water to make paste. Use this paste to be applied on the affected area. Use this paste two or three times in a day to get quick relief from denture irritation and pain due to teething.
- Honey also has anti-bacterial properties that help to prevent the growth of bacteria and helps to get rid of the inflammation. You can apply honey to soothe the ulcers.
- Aloe Vera gel also produces wonderful effects and helps to get rid of pain and helps in quick healing. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. You can apply aloe Vera gel on your mouth ulcers to get relief.